Sunday 16 December 2012

The 15th of December.

I was unable to post this yesterday because I was travelling.

Yesterday, the 15th of December 2012, was one year since my Great Uncle Curly died. He was an amazing man with a wide variety of interests - growing huge vegetables, inventing cleaning products & bee-keeping to name a few. He worked right up until the day he died. Funnily enough, the 15th of December 2012, marks four years since my Great Uncle Noel died. He was Uncle Curly’s younger brother. I didn’t know Uncle Noel, but I know he was a great man. I’m hopefully going to meet his wife soon. Uncle Curly & Uncle Noel were my Nannas' younger brothers.

Earl James Dyer
Born: 1918, Bowraville, NSW.
Died: 15 Dec 2011, Gold Coast, QLD.

Noel George Dyer
Born: 1925, Bowraville, NSW.
Died: 15 Dec 2008, Gosford, NSW.

They died on the same day, 3 years apart.

Rest In Peace Uncle Curly & Uncle Noel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment