Friday 9 August 2013

Exciting & slightly stressed times.

I am super busy at the moment with Uni & I’m also the Treasurer for a Student Society at Uni which I’m also busy with at the moment. I’ve got 2 assignments due in 2 weeks on the same day (ugh!), so I’m a liiiittle bit stressed.

I would hopefully like to have a new video up on Sunday morning. I’ve been dabbling away at genealogy every now & then this week…probably more than I should be, but it’s National Family History Month, so I have good reason for it! Hehe.

The exciting news I have though, is ScotlandsPeople would like me to e-mail them my article on how I solved the 100 year mystery about my Great Great Aunt Jeannie Gow, so they can publish it on their website and/or in their newsletter!!!! WOO!!! I seriously hope they do publish it. That would be amazing!

Those of you who are interested in my article, it is here. I do need to edit & jazz it up a bit though.

I hope you are all having a wonderful National Family History Month where ever you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment