Sunday 2 February 2014

Happy Birthday Poppa.

Today, the 2nd of February, 2014, would have been my Poppa's 104th Birthday. 
I'm sitting here on my bed, thinking of everything I would tell him about the wonderful day I had yesterday - I went to this. There will be a blog post and definitely a video too. I was hoping to get both done today, however, I have woken up with a terrible cold. It's hard for me to focus on something for too long when I'm having to reach for a tissue every five minutes. I'd like to say I'll have the blog post done tonight, but if not, I couldn't let today go by without wishing my Poppa a very happy birthday up above.

The photo below is one of my favorites. I'm an avid reader, just like he was. I like to think I got my love of books and reading from him.


Caitlin & Poppa reading together

1 comment: