Sunday 23 March 2014

A Timeline for William Gow.

Over at Young & Savvy Genealogists, my blogging partner Heather, recently posted about a new timeline tool she discovered. I've just had my first go at making one and I love it! I chose to make it for my Great Grandfather, William Gow. I knew I had a lot of information I could add to it. It was slightly time consuming, but fun and I definitely want to create more. If you'd like to have a go at making one, check it out here. It's definitely worth it!


2 comments:

  1. Great job! Makes for a very interesting blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin,

    I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2014/03/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-march-28.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete