Monday 11 April 2016

National Siblings Day

Sunday was National Siblings Day. I have not posted a photo for the occasion yet...that is what this post is for! I have one sibling - a younger brother. He does not like it when I post photos of him on social media, so I shall be a good sister (for once?! Haha!) and respect his privacy. Instead, here are a few photos of some other siblings in the family.

1. My Dad & Aunt hanging about in their backyard in Sydney, New South Wales. Yes, that is my Dad in the tub. This photo would have been taken in the 1950's. 

Rub A Dub Dub, My Father's In The Tub

 2. My Great Great Grandfather Alexander Mackay (1856 - 1937) with his five children -  Alice, Eva (My Great Grandmother), Lottie, Archie, and Elizabeth. This would have been taken in the late 1920's/early 1930's, in or near Bowraville, New South Wales.

L-R: Elizabeth, Alice, Alexander, Eva, Lottie & Archie

3. My Great Great Grandmother Mary Frances Renfrow nee Smith (1861 - 1955) with 6 of her 7 children - Luther Marvin, Ernest Bascom "Bass", Roscoe (My Great Grandfather), Arthur, Frank & Launa. This was taken in the 1940s in Corsicana, Texas. Mary's third child, Lula, passed away in 1941.

L-R: Roscoe, Mary, Bass, Launa, Arthur, Frank & Marvin

1 comment:

  1. You could always post a photo of your brother with his face blurred or his head chopped/cropped off.

    ReplyDelete